How To Chat On Google Doc
Google offers its users with a very useful feature, Google Docs Chat. Google Docs Chat feature enables users to communicate and work on the same tab efficiently. However, Google Docs saves time and saves the effort of moving from one tab to another.
Google Docs also helps to share files and then edit if an error occurs. Basically google doc has become a whole platform, providing all the features there which does not let its user leave.
How To Open Chat
This process is inclusive of few basic steps, which are as follows;
- Open Google Docs
- Select the document you wish to chat about.
- Select Share
- Add the email address of the person
- Click on done
Read more:How To Convert PDF File Into Google Doc
How To Chat
Despite this, most people are still not aware of how to chat on Google through Google Docs, so without further ado, move towards the steps on how to chat. Following the above steps, this would successfully share the document with the person, on which some discussion is required.
- Once both the recipients are online and have opened the document.
- Click on the thumbnail at the top right corner of the picture.
- This thumbnail is called Show Chat.
- Type the message and then press Enter.
- If the other person hasn’t read the message yet, due to any reason, it will display a notification to him.
Why Chat On Google Docs
Google Docs allows you to stay on the same page, write the document, and chat on the same page while looking at the document, to correct the mistakes. Also, Google Docs Chat saves the effort of switching several pages and lessen time. Most people adopt this feature as it is functional.