How To Change Background Color In Google Docs?
Google doc usage is increasing day by day due to its advanced features. Now, most people look towards making their documents much more attractive. In addition to this thought, Google Doc also allows you to change the background color of your document. Not just the documents but in slides, in sheets, and several documents or for the whole application, this feature is available.
Unfortunately, most people aren’t aware of how to change the background color, so without further ado, move towards the steps to change the background color.
How To Change Background Color
This process is inclusive of few steps, which are as follows;
- Open google docs.
- Head towards a new document or open an existing document.
- Look at the toolbar and select File.
- A drop-down menu appears. Scroll down to Page Setup and select.
- Click on page color, which is located at the bottom left corner.
- A list of backgroud colors will appear. Select your desired color.
ALSO READ: How To Add Border In Google Doc?
- Click OK to save the changes you have made.
- By clicking on “Set As Default,” this would be set as your permanent background color.
It just not stops here. It has more customization options that allow you to use a specific shade of color. To use this feature, move towards “Custom” and select “Page Color” from the drop-down menu.